So, you recently had a storm and power outage and didn’t have an alternative power source available for some lights, TV, Fridge or that ever so important cup of morning coffee. This handy little lightweight Predator 2000 Watt Portable Generator can give you enough power to have some of those comforts plus help you keep your electronic devices charged up for use.
Predator 2000 Predator Portable Inverter Generator Features
- When you need a clean power supply for your sensitive electronics, the Predator 2000, 2000 watt portable inverter generator can keep you charged up and connected to the outside world.
- Producing 1600 watts running and 2000 starting watts of power and weighing in at only 48 lbs., the 79.7cc Air-Cooled OHV gas engine will run 6.5 hours on a full tank (at 50% load) while providing two 120V AC grounded outlets and one DC-12V Two Pin Outlet.
- Pair this small Predator generator up through parallel cables with another Predator 2000 and double your available alternative power.
- Double mufflers design to keep your unit running quiet and smooth.
- Low oil shut down capability.
- Electronic Overload Protection.
- Gasoline tank capacity: 1.2 Gallons
- Engine: 79.7cc, Air-cooled OHV
- Product Dimensions: 18.52″ High x 22.6″ Long x 12.61″ Wide.
- Inverter technology offers stable power for all your electronic devices.
- Fully enclosed high impact housing.
- RV use with the optional RV Ready Parallel kit from Predator.
- Affordably priced.
The Predator 2000 is a great little generator for a lot of alternative power uses. Take it camping with you for power, keep your sump pumps running to prevent flooding, keep life saving medical equipment functioning, carry on job sites for your small power tools that you need while working away from electrical outlets, use on your boat and so many other place where you need power.